Lithuania is located in the east coast of the Baltic Sea, the northern boundary of Latvia, south East neighborhood is Belarus, southwest is near Kaliningrad Oblast of Russia and Poland.
Profile of Lithuania
- Chinese name: 立陶宛共和国
- English name: The Republic of Lithuania
- Abbreviations: Lithuania
- Respective continents: Europe
- Capital: Vilnius
- Major Cities: Kaunas, Klaipeda, etc.
- National Day: February 16, 1918
- Country code: LTU
- Official language: Lithuanian
- Currency: Litas
- Time Zone: East Second District
- Main ethnic groups: ethnic Lithuania, Polish, etc.
- Main Religion: Catholic
- Flower: rue
- Internet domain: .lt
- International dialling code: +370
More about Lithuania