Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Travel. Go wandering together.

From today, I officially started to run my blog, I will update my blog regularly, and will provide useful tourism knowledge. I would be happy to share travel experiences with everyone.
I hope I can provide a platform for everyone, there will gather all information related to tourism. I'm gonna try my best to help you, to complete the dream in your heart. Also, I need your help, you can provide me some useful information or interesting story of the journey, let me share them with this platform to all of those who love to travel. Of course, if you have any questions about travel you can contact me. Such as accommodation, how to book cheap airline tickets and even has problems about apply visa, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Create a warm home for tourists.
Love you all :)

Wonderful notice:
The next blog post -First stop: United Kingdom// standing on the streets of Britain

No comments:

Post a Comment